Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

                                  Top 10 Ten Rules For Success by Steph Curry



  1.  Visualize Your Goals 
  2.  Be The Hardest Working Person 
  3.  Stay Confident 
  4. Do It Your Way 
  5.  Be Creative 
  6. Stay In The Moment 
  7.  Better Yourself Everyday 
  8. Have An Upbeat Personality 
  9. Be The Best Version Of Yourself 
  10. Action Speak Louder Than Words  



Reflection: This was honestly a very eye opening moment for me because i never expected Stephen Curry to have such successful rules.  The first key he presented was visualize your goals this can be compared to my life planning journal. The reason being that we are always visualizing are goals in my computer class and even successful people apply a planning journal to their lives. Another rule was do it yourself the reason i believe this one is very important is because you should never really on any one to help you succeed because only you yourself can do such things in life. He also gave great point of view of how he or we should not care were we come from or what we have or who we are. The point of everything is just to be the best version of yourself you can be and work your hardest to succeed. My favorite out of all of them is better yourself everyday this one was the rule that stuck out to me the most because this rule can be applied all over  the place at home, work, and school. This important because we are not perfect so we need to constantly work on ourselves to improve and be the best person possible. I will try my very best to apply these rules every where i and in my life planning jour when creating my own goals and rules.  The question can also be how can i improve my self and be the best person of my self. These ten rules are the best 10 i have ever heard he gives it great perspective. 

Image result for stephen curry                           Image result for steph curry rules       

No comments:

Post a Comment