Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017



                                                     Class  Evaluation  

1) There was many things that i truly enjoyed in this class. Some of my favorite things were such as reading amazing blogs and learning ways to succeed in the form of keys and seeds. Another great experience was working on projects with my classmates and enjoying gallery walks. My final favorite part was having such a great teacher such as Mr. Haymore.

2) The things about the class that i honestly did not like were multiple things he could change in the future. For example litting us use the computers for essays and project (not just for 10 min at the end of class). Some time you would never use them even though important projects were due. He would also only give us like 10 min of lunch and would rush us he would make us go in order by the time it was your turn the food was all gone.

3) The recommendation that i have are number 1 let your students from time to time use your computers for essay and project during class. Number 2 do not rush the school breakfast because we were always eating in a hurry we would not even enjoy our food. Honestly that is all that needs improvement because the rest of the class was very amazing.

4)  The highlight in this class for me was enjoying the gallery walk with all my friends. Also having a interesting learning experience with seeds of success and keys of success. They were very inspirational to help lead me to who i am today. Thanks to this class i learn to always show the best version of myself only.

5) I honestly did the my best int eh class it can reflect on my grade. Their were many times when i wanted to give up but i kep going and going. I tried my best when writing my blogs and keys to success. I honestly did put effort in my gallery walk to it was a very fun experience.

6) Honestly not every day because i have other classes to worry about. I do try to read it every other day thought i will try my best by reading it during summer. I will stay up on all my goals so i can live a happy successful live.

7) I will always choose the right for multiple reason and i glad ctr was introduced to me. I will apply it because it has help me to lead a much calmer live and staying away from problems. It makes me want to become much more than just some failure in school. I makes me want to become very successful and always Choose The Righ.


Image result for crying emoji                             Image result for steve haymore

No comments:

Post a Comment